I custom built my computer and upgraded over time. As of now it consists of:
- Case - CM Storm Trooper ATX Full Tower
- Power Supply - EVGA G3 750 W 80+ GC Full Mod ATX
- Motherboard - Asus MAXIMUS IX HERO ATX LGA1151
- CPU - Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz
- RAM - 64 GB DDR4 (4x 16 GB sticks)
- GPU - Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB STRIX
- OS - Windows 10 Pro (on M.2 solid state HD)
Like any computer I have periferals to improve and facilitate it's functionality. These currently include:
- Monitor 1 - iiyama 24.5" 1920x1080 75 Hz
- Monitor 2 - Avol 32" TV 1360x768
- Keyboard - Logitech K350
- Mouse - Logitech M510
- Speakers - Yamaha HS8 120 W (x2)
- Headphones - Audio-Technica ATH-M50x
- Audio Interface - Mackie Onyx Artist 1·2
- Microphone - Blue Yeti (w/ pop filter)
- Webcam - Logitech 1080p 30fps
- MIDI Keyboard - Novation Launchkey 25
- Gamepad - Wired Xbox 360 Controller
- VR Headset - HTC Vive Cosmos (w/ Wireless Adaptor)
I also have a laptop I use for DJing, school, and media. Here are the specs:
- Laptop - Sager (i5-9300, 16GB RAM, Windows)
- Controller - DDJ-RR (Rekordbox)
I use many many programs to do what I do. Most of these programs compliment themselves and I will often take a file created in one and use it in another. Here's my full list:
- FL Studio - A complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
- Ableton Live - A DAW designed to be an instrument for live performances as well as a tool for composing, recording, arranging, mixing, and mastering.
- Serum - A wavetable software synthesizer plugin that uses wavetable synthesis to create electronic sounds.
- Manipulator - A pitch shifter VST plugin that really excels at transforming vocals. You can easily create vocal harmonies or tweak vocals so they sound like a lead synth.
- Shotcut - A free open-source cross-platform video editor which allows you to edit videos, add effects, and create videos as well as trim, cut and edit graphics.
- Blender - A free open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, motion graphics, and more.
- Paint.NET - A free image and photo editing software for Windows with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools.
- Magic - A music visualizer and VJ software application with a modular interface used to create live visuals for music performances, or to create music videos for recordings.
- Spout - A video frame sharing system for Windows which allows applications to share OpenGL and DirectX textures between each other in a similar way to Syphon for the Mac.
- Streamlabs OBS - A free and open-source streaming software that is based on a fork of OBS and employs Electron for user interface. Works with Twitch and YouTube.
- Streamlabs Chatbot - A free live-streaming program that allows you to interact with viewers via automation and preset values/commands.
- Audacity - A free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.